Last updated: August 05, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The terms in which the initial letter is capitalized have definitions specified under the following conditions. The following meanings shall have the same significance, whether they occur in the singular or in the plural.
- Account means a unique login created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to 918Kisses, 1-3-6, Elit Avenue, Jalan Mayang Pasir 3, 11950 Bayan Baru, Bayan Lepas,.
- Cookies are lightweight files that are saved on your machine, mobile device or some other website app, containing records of your browsing history on that website among its many applications.
- Country refers to: Malaysia
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider shall include any human or legal entity who handles the data on behalf of the Client. It applies to third-party entities or persons hired by the Client for the purpose of promoting the Service, delivering the Service on behalf of the Business, offering services relevant to the Service or assisting the Client in the study of the utilization of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website/social network website through users can log in/create an account to use the Service.
- Usage data applies to data obtained automatically, either through the application of the System or from the Site network itself (for example, the period of a website visit)..
- Website refers to 918kisses, accessible from https://www.918kisses.co/
- You refers to the individual accessing or using this Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
When using our service, we can ask you to supply us with some publicly identifying details that could be used to contact or recognize you. Personally recognizable details can involve, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Usage Data
- Phone number
The Consumer Data is obtained automatically while using the App.
User details that contain information such as the Internet Protocol address of your computer (e.g. IP address), browser type, phone type, application version, the sites of our Website that you access, the period and date of your access, the time spent on such websites, specific user identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you use the Service through or from a mobile device, we may capture other details automatically, including but not limited to the type of mobile device you use, the unique Identification of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, specific user identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also receive details that your user sends when you use our Site or when you use the Site via or from a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can tell your browser to reject all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Nevertheless, if you do not recognize cookies, you will not be allowed to access other sections of our Service.
Cookies can be “Session” or “Persistent” cookies. Persistent cookies stay on your personal computer or mobile device while you go offline, although Session cookies are erased while you shut your web browser. Learn more about cookies: All About Cookies.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: Such cookies are necessary to provide you with resources provided via the Website and to enable you to use some of its apps. They help authenticate users and avoid the unauthorized usage of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you demanded can not be given, so we just use these cookies to supply you with certain services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These cookies help us to remember choices that you create while you use the website, such as remembering your login information or your language preferences. The aim of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to keep you from having to re-enter your expectations any time you use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company would therefore maintain Using Information for internal review purposes. User Data is usually kept for a limited period of time, even where this data is required to increase protection or to strengthen the quality of Our Software, or We are legitimately obligated to maintain this data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Details, shall be processed at the operational offices of the Organization and at any other place where the parties engaged in the processing are based. This ensures that this information can be transmitted to — and stored on — computers situated in your territory, state , region or other government authority where the data privacy laws that vary from those in your authority.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- By email: [email protected]
- By phone number: +6017-260 1097